FIRST PHASE: ORIENTATION PROGRAMME
‘SACRED HEART FAMILY’ in its first phase, one day orientation Programme will be organized to make aware the people about the objectives, advantages etc of the project.
SECOND PHASE: FIVE DAYS TRAINING
second step followed by the orientation programme, the five days training programme will be conducted for couples and parents. This training aims:
- To help them to express their feelings and attitudes
- To help the couple to relieve their fear, worries and anxieties
- To provide general and specific information, education and guidance about the problems and responsibilities of marriage
- To encourage the couple to explore and communicate their individual needs, goals and values separately and preparing the couple to work together towards solution of their problems.
- To empower couples and parents to face the realities of life
- To make aware them about the different styles of parenting and its effects on children
- To improve communication skills
- To provide individual and family therapy to the couples
- To provide lessons on anger management, stress management and so on.