OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROJECT
- To promote strong family relationships and bonds through this training programmes
- To provide counselling and psychotherapy to promote assertive skills and confidence in young couples and parents.
- To promote marital healthy relationship between through awareness sessions, group dynamics, effective communication, life skills and counselling.
- Assist familieswith disputes, marital discord or maladjustment to move towards or away from marriage depending on the individual situation in a mature manner.
- To arrange mental health services to treat mental ill-health of the married couples and other family members.
- Establishes a husband-wife-children constellation and train the individual for effective parenthood.
- To provide legal advocacy based on domestic violence act and suggest suitable measures for reducing the occurrence and prevalence of domestic violence.